Saturday 6 September 2008

New Beginnings.

Okay, so I really suck at blogging. I do it for like a couple of weeks then give up, mainly because nothing ever interesting happens to me. And then I finally have something intersting to blog about, but because I don't want to have a two-month gap between posts, I set up a new blog (is that some sort of OCD?). So this will be blog number four I think.

So, the interesting thing this time? I got my hair cut. There is not a trace of blonde in there anymore (I don't think so anyway). I was telling my friend Mike (Kane) about getting my hair cut the other night, and he said it would be a good idea to do a before and after shot. So on the way to the barbers today (in the pouring rain I might add) I took a quick snapshot with my phone, and after having it done, took another quick snapshot. Below are the results.



I think it'll look good when I spike it properly, like when I go on a night out, or to work. I don't think she thinned it out though, so it might be a bit tought to do it.

Anyway I can't think of anything else for this post so I'll just wrap it up.

Ciao. x


CURRENTLY LISTENING TO: Handbags and Gladrags - Stereophonics